Pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13 of D. L.gs. 196/2003 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and articles 14 and 15 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter "GDPR"), the Bonzano Real Estate Agency based in Milan in Piazza Armando Diaz n. 1, wishes to inform that the data provided by customers will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law. The data controller of personal data is Mr. Bonzano Luigi as Director of Bonzano Real Estate Srl.
The following is specified:
You can browse the website www.bonzanorealestate.it without having to communicate personal data. While browsing the aforementioned site, at no time will it be possible to identify users unless you decide to communicate your data and / or contact us by filling out the form on the CONTACTS page by entering your e-mail address and other personal information. You can save this information by downloading it from the site using the normal browser functions ("Copy / Paste" on a sheet of text). The cookies on the site www.bonzanorealestate.it are mainly related to Google Analytics, to the script.addthis that serves to share a property sheet on a social and Cookie law. I c.d. session cookies used avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal data identifying the User. In any case, the user can manage, or request general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser.
MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
1. 1. The data that the Customer confers are treated in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and non-excess for the sole purpose of fulfilling the search for property and receiving proposals that will require us or the assignment of mediation for purchase / sale / lease related to the property of interest. Customer data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to achieve the purposes related to the services described. Bonzano Real Estate will not use the data provided for purposes other than those related to the services described.
2. 2. the provision of data (name, surname, landline and / or mobile phone, e-mail address) is optional but necessary to use the first services rendered by the Bonzano Real Estate Agency. In relation to the property search, the Client will receive free and regularly through e-mail or telephone contacts the real estate proposals that comply with his request. It is possible to stop sending email messages by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also possible to request the interruption to the provision of any service and the cancellation of personal data by sending an email to email@example.com;
3. 3. the provision of data required by anti-money laundering legislation is instead mandatory and any refusal to respond precludes the requested professional service. The processing of personal data related to anti-money laundering obligations will take place having regard to the specific procedures for enforcement imposed by the Regulations on the identification and retention of information envisaged by art. 3 paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 56/2004 and adopted with D.M. n. 143/2006;
4. 4. the processing of personal data will be carried out through processing and archiving with the aid of electronic tools inserted in a database accessible online. The treatment can involve the operations foreseen by the art. 4, paragraph 1, read) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, data destruction, cancellation, etc.). Customer's personal data and information regarding the interaction with Bonzano Real Estate (received from telephone contacts received in the Agency or through receptions of email contacts from the www.bonzanorealestate.it site or from the ad portals where the Real Estate Agency publishes the real estate proposals) are saved in the management database "AGESTANET GESTIFIAIP" owned by BASICSOFT srl with registered office in Viale Pecori Giraldi. 35 in Borgo San Lorenzo (FI) and are not freely accessible for security reasons.
BASICSOFT srl guarantees under its own responsibility to Bonzano Real Estate a restricted access to the management system through protected passwords and implements an accurate security system on data retention in various servers capable of withstanding unforeseen events or illicit or malicious acts that compromise availability, the authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of personal data stored or transmitted. The servers on which the data resides are configured to automatically perform a daily security backup.
5. 5 Personal data will be collected by Bonzano Real Estate in paper form at the beginning of every negotiation of mediation or the conferment of a sale, purchase or lease appointment. The documentation (copies of identity card, tax code, income documentation, cadastral documentation and town planning of buildings, energy and plant certifications, documents of origin, etc.) will be correctly stored for as long as necessary for treatment using specific security measures to prevent the loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access or processing not in accordance with the purposes of collection.
6. 6. as part of the processing, the data are known to any employees of the Agency and / or collaborators who are equally obliged to comply with the privacy legislation. They may also be disclosed to persons registered in the register of accountants as well as to banking and financial institutions or other professionals of which the Agency uses and to whom the transfer of data is necessary for the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary course of the economic activity and in relation to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed towards the Customers;
7. 7. the data may be communicated, where necessary, to debt collection agencies and persons registered in the register of lawyers or public bodies for information requested by them or public authorities or similar bodies on the basis of specific legislation;
8. 8 The Customer has the right to know, at any time, what are his / her existing data at our Agency by contacting, directly or through a delegate, the Data Controller; it also has the right to have them updated, supplemented, restricted, corrected or canceled, to request their block and to oppose their treatment. Only the Client's personal data necessary to comply with legal obligations and anti-money laundering legislation will be kept.